Experience the world of Alethrion directly!

The land of Alethrion, where everything within it's world can be discussed

Moderators: Andreas L Andersen, MikkelMainz_Sun

Experience the world of Alethrion directly!

Postby Andreas L Andersen » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:55 pm

How would you like to experience the world of Alethrion directly? Although the stretch goal for it wasn't reached, roleplaying has always been close to our hearts and we would love for you to live out your own ideas and characters in the world of Alethrion.

How would you like to play a system centered around the Alethrion universe, where you can create mighty heroes and battle monsters of all shapes and sizes? We would love your feedback on this and on any special preferences you could have when it comes to such a project. We can't say if we have been working on a roleplaying system. However, we can't say we haven't been either. Now is the time for you to get yourself heard. And please keep it constructive and well mannered guys and girls :)
Andreas L Andersen
Sun Creature (Site Admin)

Keep it silly!

Postby Siegio » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:24 pm

I haven´t gotten all that much experience with pen and paper, but there´s one thing that I think makes the Alethrion universe stand out from standard D&D. It´s silly and funny. I know D&D can become fun and silly, but there´s not much of a focus on it in the rule books, and often, a GM will even get annoyed by too much sillines.
So yea, your rules should reflect the sillines and fun that there is to be had in this universe. At least, that´s my opinion ^^´

- Siegio
Siegio
Friendly soul

Re: Keep it silly!

Postby Andreas L Andersen » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:45 pm

Hi Siegio ^__^

Thanks a lot for the feedback. You bring up some good points that I will definitely take into consideration
Andreas L Andersen
Sun Creature (Site Admin)

Re: Experience the world of Alethrion directly!

Postby Livadaru » Sat May 02, 2015 7:40 pm

"where you can create mighty heroes and battle monsters"- does that mean you are looking forward to seeing character ideas? If yes, where do I submit them? :?:
Livadaru
New recruit

Return to Alethrion