What are some of your favorite characters?

The land of Alethrion, where everything within it's world can be discussed

Moderators: Andreas L Andersen, MikkelMainz_Sun

What are some of your favorite characters?

Postby Andreas L Andersen » Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:36 pm

Are there any specific characters from the Alethrion universe, that you've seen so far, which struck your fancy in some way. Vito and Wilhelm get a lot of love, but are there any other characters that you particularly liked, are intrigued by or who made your interests peak in some way? We would love to know : )

We love feedback from you guys and hearing what our imagination sparked in yours. It's all good fun : D
Andreas L Andersen
Sun Creature (Site Admin)

Re: What are some of your favorite characters?

Postby Siegio » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:35 pm

Hmm, let´s see... I like the thugs quite a bit... Amerath (Alethrions female companion) looks very cool and lively, although we don´t know much about her yet. Sylvia and Tatiana are pretty swell as well, since we only see a tiny bit of what they´re about, but they give off the feeling that they can get into just as silly and interesting adventures as Vito and Wilhelm.

My very favorite, though... Would probably be the Students of Motion!
If I personally was a part of the Alethrion universe, I could imagine myself being sucked into this mysterious cult, whose only members are vaguely and mysteriously reminescent of the directors of the series ;p

- Siegio
Siegio
Friendly soul

Postby MikkelMainz_Sun » Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:40 pm

Hey Siergio!

Yes, the scholars of motion are truly mysterious. where did they come from, who do they follow (It could be the legendary Sun Creature that ancient temples have drawings of) . Maybe one day they will reveal more of themselves even though some say they don't even speak the common tongue.

Good choices my dear sir! It is good that the series have all of them in it ;)

It is so hard to decide, I love them all! But I could never betray my love for Vito.

Best,
Mikkel
MikkelMainz_Sun
Sun Creature

Postby Ezekiel » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:17 pm

I really like the design of Wilhelm. His equipment is very cohesive with his character, and I like the darker colors used on him. I especially like his suspenders. Other characters I like are the little I've seen of Amerath, and though it's not really a character the dragon in the teaser. The dragon has a unique and interesting design, much like the other monsters that have appeared in the animations.
Ezekiel
New recruit

Postby Siegio » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:50 pm

Hello Ezekiel! I like Wilhelms Suspenders too. However, my favorite touch in his character design is that not only is he wearing suspenders, but also TWO belts!! Reading into this, i´d guess that he is very uncomfortable with the thought of his pants sliding down! ;p

- Siegio
Siegio
Friendly soul

Return to Alethrion